CAM Bioceramics B.V. is the global number one manufacturer of choice for our partners who are looking for the highest quality and best service in the field of Orthobiologic Ceramics. We are working with the leading companies in the medical & dental (device) industries, start-ups with compelling business ideas and engaged universities. We co-op with our customers in the United States, Europe, Asia and in Emerging Markets. We will continue to seek and deploy technological and engineering advancements. If you’re passionate about your field, we have a wide array of positions available at our HQ in Leiden. The environment is innovative, energetic and full of opportunity. Our company thrives on a diverse workforce. Due to replacement we are looking for an experienced QC Officer.
As a QC Officer you will be mainly responsible for timely, and according to specifications efficiently perform analysis, process and input controls. Also, the support of the other departments in the field of all QC-related matters, and advising relevant stakeholders is part of your job. You will review incoming goods, documentation regarding product specifications, verifications, and validation. Besides you contribute and promote quality awareness throughout the company. The QC Officer works closely with the other QC officer and in a team with QA Officers and the RA Officer. The QC Officer reports to the Manager QA/QC/RA.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor degree in e.g. Chemistry or comparable level through experience;
- At least 5 years relevant (international) experience within Quality Control in a laboratory or production department (e.g. as a laboratory analyst or process engineer) preferably in a related field (medical devices, pharmacy);
- You are highly motivated, driven by results and quality and a team player;
- You acknowledge and assume responsibility for performance of your results, demonstrate ownership, keep commitments, and have a positive attitude in a changing environment;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (verbal and written);
- Experience in an ISO 13485 and /or a GMP environment is necessary.
If you think CAM Bioceramics B.V. may be a great fit for the next step in your career, please send us your motivational letter and resume via email@example.com with reference “QC Officer” before October 15th. If you need more information about this position please contact our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: +31 71 524 0600. We hope to hear from you soon!
Feel free to send us your motivation and resume