CAM Bioceramics develops and produces products that are used in the medical industry all over the world. All of our employees have a high level of involvement and commitment, because everyone at CAM Bioceramics has a substantial and significant impact on the results of our company.
CAM Bioceramics is a vibrant company that is enjoying healthy growth. This growth means that we are always looking for new enthusiastic people to join our team and further strengthen our organization. If you feel you have a specific skill set that fits the products and services we offer, feel free to send your resume and letter of motivation by applying below.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job?
We invite you to join a winning team that delivers products and services to industry leaders in the orthopedic, dental and aesthetic sectors.
Today we are hiring industry talents to support CAM Bioceramics achieving its future goals and remain the leading company in its field.
CAM Bioceramics B.V. was the first company in 1980 to provide innovative HA plasma-sprayed coatings on orthopedic implants.
Today we are the company of choice for cutting edge calcium phosphate solutions and services worldwide.
Tomorrow we want to remain and expand that leadership position, thru our devotion to excellence and unstoppable passion for science, while meeting the highest quality standards at competitive prices enabling our customers to improve lives. Our offices and in-house production facilities are located in Leiden Bio Science Park, a leading life sciences cluster. Situated close to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and other major European and global logistics hubs, we provide a highly reliable service to customers all over the world.
Customer Service Officer
(fulltime) Leiden, 1 September 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic, Customer Service Officer who can take ownership and responsibility to provide excellent customer service to our customers worldwide.
CAM Bioceramics B.V. is the global number one manufacturer of choice for our partners who are looking for the highest quality and best service in the field of Orthobiologic Ceramics. We are working with the leading companies in the medical & dental (device) industries, start-ups with compelling business ideas and engaged universities. We co-op with our customers in the United States, Europe, Asia and in Emerging Markets. We will continue to seek and deploy technological and engineering advancements. The environment at CAM is innovative, energetic, and full of opportunity. Our company thrives on a diverse workforce. Due to growth in our company, we are looking for a Customer Service Officer
As a Customer Service (CS) Officer within a fast-growing contract development and manufacturing organization you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers and promotes this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department and the organization running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, retention and to meet and exceed their expectations. The CS Officer provides product/services, information and prevents any emerging problems that our customers might face. The target is to ensure excellent customer services, by responding timely and efficiently to customer inquiries and therefore maintain high customer satisfaction. The CS Officer provides sales support within the organization related to customer.
- Own the entire Order to Cash procedure as defined in the QMS.
- Facilitating the Quotation Process and Monitoring Contract Compliance.
- Providing input to the production planning according to our production management planning tool.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Co-Develop service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Maintain an orderly work according to set priorities.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Timely provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team targets.
- Handle customer feedback provide appropriate solutions and alternatives to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents (CRM).
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the effectiveness of the position related processes of the QMS.
- Perform outbound logistical tasks to meet shipment date.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Customer service attitude, passionate to provide customers satisfaction.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics or Business administration or comparable level through experience.
- At least 3 years relevant (international) experience within customer service preferably in a related field (medical devices, pharmacy).
- You are highly motivated, quality driven and a team player.
- You acknowledge and assume responsibility, demonstrate ownership, keep commitments, and have a positive attitude in a changing environment.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (verbal and written)
- Comfortable making decisions within assigned authority, comfortable to escalate when needed.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Experience with Exact software is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience in an ISO 13485 and/or GMP environment is a plus.
If you think CAM Bioceramics B.V. may be a great fit for the next step in your career, Please send us your motivational letter and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org with reference CS2021 before 15-08-2021. If you need more information about this position please contact our HR department via email@example.com or +31 71 524 0600.
Leiden, starting date in consultation with each other
Are you curious, ambitious, and looking for a role that is way more than just an internship? We invite you to join a winning team that delivers products and services to industry leaders in the orthopedic, dental and aesthetic sectors.
We are looking for eager interns to work at the Science & Innovation /R&D department and that want to dive straight into manufacturing and testing of calcium phosphate based biomaterials. By joining CAM Bioceramics as an intern, you will gain strong and diverse experience in a biomedical implants based business environment. At CAM Bioceramics, you will have our full support and encouragement to be able to build upon your portfolio and set you up for your future career.
CAM Bioceramics B.V. is the global number one manufacturer of choice for our partners who are looking for the highest quality and best service in the field of Orthobiologic Ceramics. We are working with the leading companies in the medical & dental (device) industries, start-ups with compelling business ideas and engaged universities. We co-op with our customers in the United States, Europe, Asia and in Emerging Markets. We will continue to seek and deploy technological and engineering advancements. The CAM’s environment is innovative, energetic and full of opportunity. Our company thrives on a diverse workforce.
Main focus during the internship:
- Synthesis of calcium phosphate based materials.
- Testing of CaP materials using SEM, XRD, FTIR, and other characterization techniques.
- Analysis of results and report writing
- Work on ongoing collaborative projects
What do we offer you?
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- An exciting internship environment with room for your ideas
- You will be part of our Science & Innovation/R&D team
- A dedicated internship supervisor to guide you through your internship
Description of our ideal intern:
- You are passionate student willing to do internship for 6 months to a 1 year starting in August/September 2021
- You are a student in material science, materials engineering, biomedical engineering, chemistry or any equivalent field in the European region
- You are excited about gaining hands-on experience
- You want to develop expertise in quality management system
- You have great communication skills
- You are organized and structured
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written)
If you think CAM Bioceramics B.V. may be a great fit for your internship? Please send us your motivational letter and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “intern offer” before 1th of August 2021. If you need more information about this position please contact via email@example.com.
Feel free to send us your motivation and resume